Call for Papers
The Program Committee strongly encourages you to submit a paper (or papers) to be presented orally or as a poster(s) at LatinDisplay 2009. In presenting a paper, you will benefit of this privileged forum to discuss technical and scientific work on displays and related technologies.
Presenting a paper (or papers) at LatinDisplay 2009 gives you an exceptional opportunity to:
- Contribute to a technical and scientific program that is international in scope, covering the latest state-of-the-art innovations
- Submit your results for peer critique and discussion.
- Discover new nuances and new applications that can enrich or enlarge the scope of your work.
- Motivate new applications.
- Motivate new areas, new fields and new projects.
- Initiate or enhance scientific and technical cooperation.
- Foster new business and new companies.
The accepted papers (full manuscripts or extended abstracts) will be published in the Proceedings of LatinDisplay 2009, the most important repository of scientific and technical information about displays and related technologies in Latin America. The Serial of the Proceedings of LatinDisplay is indexed at the Library of Congress, in Washington D.C., as ISSN 1946-3871.