Exhibiting at LatinDisplay2009
LatinDisplay is the largest event in Latin America for electronic information displays and related technologies. The Exhibition is a showcase for display companies and R&D institutions to unveil cutting edge developments in display and related technologies through the exhibition of prototypes and products.
More innovations on displays and related devices are introduced year after year at LatinDisplay with the Exhibitions attracting more and more attention from the media – newspapers, magazines, radio broadcasting, Internet and TV channels – and from the public in general.
The Exhibition is a platform to show technologies such as:
- All display technologies i.e. plasma displays (PDPs), liquid crystal displays (LCDs) e-paper, 3D displays, electro-luminescent displays (ELDs), organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs), field emission displays (FEDs) flexible displays, projection displays, LED displays, etc.
- Touch screens, tablets and other peripherals
- Solar cells (Si-based, hybrid and dye sensitized, CIGS, etc.)
- Backlight units (BLUs) for LCDs and components (enhancement foils, lamps, inverters, etc.)
- Lighting (LED, OLED, fluorescent, etc.)
- Optical devices
- Thin film devices
- Organics electronics
- Image processing, systems software and display processing hardware (drivers, controllers, video processors, digital video format converters, etc.)
- Applications in medical imaging, TV, telephony, automotive, aeronautics, advertising, signage, education, multimedia, electronic cinema, etc.
- Interconnectivity, usability and access to multiple sources of content
- Equipment, instruments and tools
- Electronics and ICs for addressing, controlling, testing, etc.
- Packaging, printed circuit board, assembly, display backplane electronics, connections and metallization, etc.
- Instruments for measuring, calibration, testing, qualification and reliability
The Exhibition opens Monday morning, November 16th, at 09h00 and concludes Wednesday afternoon, November 18th, at 18h00.